DATA PRIVACY / CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
In view of your acceptance, we require that you agree to preserve the confidentiality of all information, files, records, communication and documents that you may obtain, or otherwise have access to, during the course of, or in connection with (your employment / being a supplier) with our Company.
This obligation includes, among others, the following:
- Not to use of disclose any of the information, files, records, communication and documents to any third person;
- Not to copy, take or remove from the Company’s premises any hard drives/USB, files, records, documents or other papers, electronic or otherwise, without the knowledge and express consent of the directors;
- To return to the Company all hard drives/USB, files, records, documents or other papers copied, taken or removed from the Company’s premises with the express consent of a director immediately after use thereof;
- Not to disclose the identities of the Company’s clients/suppliers and the facts of the account or transaction to any third person who has adverse interest with that of the Company;
- Not to do any act or take any position adverse to the Company and its clients; and
- To do any and all acts consistent with the obligation to keep confidential all communication, information, records, documents, and other papers, in electronic form or otherwise, obtained or accessed in the course of or in connection with (your employment / being a supplier).